Honesty and Integrity
Creativity and Innovation
Commitment to medical ethics
By the end of MBBS program, the graduates of Jinnah Medical College, Peshawar will be able to:
- Manage common diseases with precise diagnosis and recommendations of appropriate treatment.
- Accurately diagnose and manage admitted patients in the hospital for better healthcare delivery to the community.
- Plan the referral of patients requiring a consultant opinion.
- Display teamwork attitude in the management of patients in a community and hospital setting.
- Promote and volunteer in the community health prevention activities.
- Demonstrate a commitment towards continuous professional development and lifelong learning for a better healthcare delivery to the society.
- Develop peripheral skills including communication, work ethics, management & leadership to help the graduate in becoming a global leader.
- Participate in research activities & generate contextual data that could help inform clinical and community practice.