News & Events
- Seminar conducted by Excise Police on 26th June 2021, on International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking at Jinnah Medical College Peshawar.
- Student of Jinnah Medical College secure top position in MBBS
- Faculty training session conducted by Brig. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Luqman on “Effective Teaching Skills” on Monday, 14 June, 2021 in the Jinnah Medical College Conference hall.
- Faculty meeting chaired by Professor Dr Amir Khan and CEO Dr Imran Hyder for planning of upcoming month, held on Friday, 28 MAY, 2021 at Jinnah Medical College.
- Free medical camp conducted by JINNAH TEACHING HOSPITAL at Peer Baba Chamkani, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Where patients were facilated with free OPD in different specialty and free medicines given by JINNAH TEACHING HOSPITAL
- MoU signing ceremony between JINNAH MEDICAL COLLEGE and TEACHING HOSPITAL and CITY UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Free medical camp conducted by JINNAH TEACHING HOSPITAL at Jhagra, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa,
- Free Medical Camp conducted by JINNAH TEACHING HOSPITAL at Durranpur, Peshawar