VISION OF QEC
To gain Excellence in health care by focusing on the implementation of an exemplary quality assurance mechanism to become a prominent regional health center and lead the way in medical education.
MISSION OF QEC
Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) of JMC aim is to strengthen medical education sector by ensuring the quality as per the national and international standards in our academic/research programs, students, teacher, and processes.
OBJECTIVES OF QEC
- To review and improve program outcomes and ensure program outcome are aligned with institution vision and regularity body requirement.
- To insure the faculty involvement in development, review implementation and monitoring of the curriculum.
- To insure the students involvement in curriculum development, review, and implementation.
- To insure continues evaluation of faculty, modules and exam with the purpose of ensuring quality enhancement.
- To ensure the quality delivery of curriculum.
- To ensure and advise on innovative teaching methodologies.