JINNAH MEDICAL COLLEGE PESHAWAR
Surgeon Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ishaq
MBBS, FCPS (Pakistan), FRCS (Ireland), FRCS (Glasgow), FRCS (London)
Prof. Dr. Amir Khan
MBBS, FCPS (Pakistan)
Jinnah Medical College will be a leader in medical sciences for quality Medical Education and Research for the delivery of comprehensive and compassionate Healthcare Services.
To train graduates in a learning environment that equip them with essential knowledge, skills and attitude for the delivery of compassionate Healthcare, Community Health promotion and Contextual Research at national and international level.
By the end of MBBS program, the graduates of Jinnah Medical College Peshawar will be able to:-
- Manage common diseases with precise diagnosis and recommendations of appropriate treatment.
- Accurately diagnose and manage admitted patients in hospital for better healthcare delivery to the community.
- Plan the referral of patients requiring a consultant opinion.
- Display teamwork attitude in the management of patients in a community and hospital setting.
promote and volunteer in community health prevention activities.
- Demonstrate a commitment towards continuous professional development and lifelong learning for a better healthcare delivery to society.
- Develop peripheral skills, including communication, work ethics, management and leadership to help the graduate in becoming a global leader.
- Participate in research activities and generate contextual data that could help inform clinical and community practice.